Activity Area for accessing bibliographic information and for the Italian libraries database
This area coordinates and carries out the following activities:
- provides information for tracing Italian and foreign documents held in Italian libraries
- manages the OPAC SBN database, available at http://opac.sbn.it (database updating, evolution, monitoring and statistics)
- training and organizational management of the Poli and the SBN libraries and collaboration with the General Management for the stipulation of the agreements
- manage Interlibrary loan and document delivery - ILL SBN available at: http://prestito.iccu.sbn.it/ILLWeb/servlets/ILL
- manages the Italian libraries database available at http://anagrafe.iccu.sbn.it (data collection and control, software testing and evolution, exchange formats, institutional relationships)
- management and generator control of ISIL codes for institutions that require it
- management of the Historical catalogues database (http://cataloghistorici.bdi.sbn.it/)
- takes care of the editing, maintenance and development of the ICCU website (https://www.iccu.sbn.it)
manages the management of the Poli SBN databases, SBN libraries and ILL SBN libraries
- ICCU Newsletter
- training activities related to the fields of its own competence.
It also represents the Institute in the fields of its own competence at national and international levels.